Specialist sexual health services offer the complete range of contraceptive, sexual health and HIV services and will see anyone. It is confidential and your details are not included in main GP or hospital records without your permission.
There are 2 Main centres that can offer all the services – Avenue House Eastbourne and Station Plaza Hastings. These services are open Monday to Saturday. Our other services are outreach services and offer a variety of services at different times of the week.
All our services offer:
- Drop in and appointment sessions for assessment, testing, diagnosis and treatment of all sexually transmitted infections (STIs) and genital conditions
- HIV testing and treatment
- Full contraceptive services for all ages including
- Contraceptive pills, implants and coils are on offer in Avenue House Eastbourne and Station Plaza Hastings but can also be on offer in some of our outreach services
- Pregnancy testing
- Emergency contraception
- Condoms and CCard
- Screening and vaccination for those at sexual risk of Hepatitis A and B
- Sexual dysfunction counselling services