The Promoter is East Sussex County Council, County Hall, St Anne's Crescent, Lewes, BN7 1UE (“ESCC”).
By completing ESCC’s online Sexual Health survey, participants may enter a prize draw to win a £50.00 Love to Shop voucher.
1. The Prize Draw will run from 10am on Thursday 22nd October to 5pm on Monday 9th November (the “Closing Date”) inclusive.
2. All Prize Draw entries must be received by the Promoter by no later than 5pm on the Closing Date. All Prize Draw entries received after the Closing Date shall be automatically disqualified.
3. To enter the competition, complete the online survey and submit along with your name and contact details by the Closing Date.
4. No purchase necessary and there is no charge to register for use of the website.
5. The Promoter will not accept:
(a) entries which are incomplete or defaced; or
(b) responsibility for entries which are lost, mislaid, damaged or delayed in transit, regardless of cause, including, for example, equipment failure, technical malfunction, systems, network, server, computer hardware or software failure of any kind.
6. By entering the Prize Draw, you agree to be bound by the terms and conditions of entry.
7. The Prize Draw is open to all residents in the county of East Sussex aged 13 and over.
8. Employees of ESCC, and immediate family members of ESCC employees directly connected with this Prize Draw, are not eligible to enter the competition.
9. By entering the Prize Draw, you confirm that you are eligible to do so and eligible to claim the prize. ESCC may require you to provide proof that you are eligible to enter the competition.
10. It you are under the age of 18, you must obtain parental or guardian consent to claim your prize. ESCC may ask for proof of such consent.
11. There is a limit of one entry to the Prize Draw per person.
12. ESCC reserves all rights to disqualify you if your conduct is contrary to the spirit or intention of the Prize Draw.
13. The prize is a Love to Shop voucher in the sum of £50.00 (fifty pounds). There are 2 (two) vouchers and therefore 2 (two) prizes.
14. The prize is subject to availability. ESCC reserves the right to provide a substitute prize of equal or greater value. Prizes are non-transferable and no cash or credit alternatives will be offered.
15. The winners will be selected from a random draw of entries received in accordance with these Terms and Conditions (“Random Draw”). The Random Draw will take place within 28 days of the Closing Date.
16. The prize winner will be notified by email or telephone after the closing date. Failure to claim a prize within 14 days of the Random Draw taking place, may result in disqualification and selection of a new winner. Only one prize per entrant will be awarded.
17. ESCC does not accept any responsibility if you are not able to take up the prize.
18. The prize will be sent to the winners via post. This must be to an East Sussex postal address.
19. The prize may not be claimed by a third party on your behalf.
20. ESCC must either publish or make available information that indicates that a valid award took place. To comply with this obligation, ESCC shall make available to anyone who emails firstname.lastname@example.org , the surnames of any prize winners, within one month of the Random Draw.
21. If anyone objects to their surname being made available in accordance with paragraph 18, please contact ESCC at email@example.com. In such circumstances, ESCC must still provide the information and winning entry to the Advertising Standards Authority on request.
22. ESCC’s decision is final.
23. Insofar as is permitted by law, ESCC, its agents or distributors will not in any circumstances be responsible or liable to compensate the winner or accept any liability for any loss, damage, personal injury or death occurring as a result of taking up the prize except where it is caused by the negligence of ESCC, its agents or distributors or that of their employees, Your statutory rights are not affected.
25. ESCC reserves the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently this Prize Draw with or without prior notice due to reasons outside its control. The decision of ESCC in all matters under its control is final and binding any no correspondence will be entered into.
26. The Prize Draw will be governed by English Law and entrants to the Prize Draw submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts.