East Sussex Healthcare NHS Trust provides a comprehensive Level 3 Sexual Health Service. We are here to both provide services direct to self-referring members of the public as well as to provide specialist support and referral to Local GPs, hospital and other healthcare professionals.
- GP Pathway for removal of Nexplanon Subdermal Implant (SDI) when unable to palpate or removal - Online
- GP Pathway for Treatment and Referral for patients with Gonorrhoea and Chlamydia
- GP Psychosexual Therapy Referral Pathway
- HIV Acutely Unwell Pathway
- School Nurse Sexual Health Referral Pathway
- Assertive Outreach Service Referral Criteria & Referral Form