East Sussex Sexual Health Service and East Sussex County Council
Working together to support your sexual health

Symptoms of a Sexually Transmitted Infection and need treatment

If you have an abnormal discharge or any ulcers or painful sores, a lump or bump that you are concerned about then it’s a good idea to get it checked out.

Follow the link for information about different STIs


Follow this link to find out what is normal...


Click button below to find a service...